What is an MRI exam experience like?
An MRI scan or exam is something a doctor may order for you. The overall experience should be painless with little to no side effects.
Overall, most MRI tests themselves usually take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes but can vary and take as long as 2 hours depending on the circumstances. MRI exams are usually done as an outpatient procedure and are now available at various different types of facilities that are accredited or qualified.
To find out more about the actual experience throughout the exam in more detail, click the links below:
Contact a quality MRI facility directly and ask them any specific questions or concerns you might have before getting any exam.
OTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What are MRI scans?
- Why would someone need or get a MRI scan?
- What are the different types of MRI scans?
- What is an MRI experience like?
- What are the costs of a MRI scan?
- What are the risks of a MRI scan?
- How are MRIs different than MRA scans?
- How are MRIs different than x-rays or CT scans?