MRI of the Vertebrae
A doctor or physician may order an MRI scan of the vertebrae to take pictures of the spine. There are three sections we hightlight below. Click any of them to learn more.
A quality MRI scan can show radiologists what may be causing your signs and symptoms and it’s important that you find the best machines and radiologists possible to receive the best imaging.
- What are MRI scans?
- Why would someone need or get a MRI scan?
- What are the different types of MRI scans?
- What is an MRI experience like?
- What are the costs of a MRI scan?
- What are the risks of a MRI scan?
- How are MRIs different than MRA scans?
- How are MRIs different than x-rays or CT scans?